- License #:
"Bringing Concierge Level Service to Your Real Estate Transaction!"
There are so many factors to consider with the purchase of a new home.
My greatest areas of expertise are listening to my clients needs and successfully helping them to achieve their goals within the time frame necessary.
As a real estate professional for 16+ years, I have a proven track record, having sold hundreds of homes.
I take a sincere interest in how to best help my clients transition to a new area, a new neighborhood. and a new way of life for their family.
I know and understand a wide variety of markets and property values in Metro West and Central Mass., which is to your advantage when selecting an agent who is working on your behalf. Read more
My goals are your goals as I aim to create a strong business plan for your home purchase or home sale.
I will respond to your calls and inquires promptly and update you on significant market changes, guiding you through the home buying process every step of the way.
I am a native of Wellesley, Massachusetts, a graduate of Wellesley High School, with a B.A. from Wheaton College, Norton, MA, and a Master's degree from the University of New Hampshire, Durham.
I am an affiliated member of the following professional organizations: Greater Boston Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Massachusetts Association of Realtors.
- Full time real estate sales agent for 16+ years.
- Accredited Buyer Agent
- Consistent Coldwell Banker Award Winner
- Certified Relocation Specialist for Coldwell Banker
- Wheaton College, Norton, MA, Bachelor's Degree
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, Master's Degree
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT - 12 College Exchange Program
- Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
My business philosophy is to assist my clients to the best of my abilities, share my knowledge, and help them to make educated and informed decisions.
Communities I serve include but are not limited to in Metro West and Central Massachusetts are: